Friday, September 25, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Life has been fairly busy lately. Tatum and the kids have been to stay- it was fabulous to have some company in the house and have lots of cuddles..even if the girlies drove me slightly nuts at times :)
In list form some of the things I've been up to...
- On the 13th Tatum and I went to Creative Edge, with classes taught by Kate Mason, Steph Devlin and Janine Koczwara...fabulous stuff, I still am working on the album from Kate's class but have finished up the colour saturated layout from Steph's class and the prima filled layout from Janine. It was a great day, I learnt so many new techniques and ideas- definately worth the very little sleep I had on saturday night!
Janines ClassI've spent lots of quality time with the kidlets at the playground at the end of the street...check out this gorgeous little bundle- how could you not fall in love with her!!!
- We went to see Up at the cinema- gorgeous, gorgeous movie
- My car broke down :( Had to have the starter motor replaced...thankgod for extended warranty's!! And Tatum for bailing me out, when I lost the plot a bit in peak hour!!
- Dad came to visit (just over night for work)
- Mumma came to visit too! and spoilt me rotten...a fridge full of food, cleaning my kitchen and being generally awesome- THANKS MUM!!
- Tatum and I did the City to Bay- we walked the 12kms in 1:59:21...very happy with our effort
- Have started to get very busy organising a Pink Ribbon Afternoon Tea for next month-gathering some very cool raffle prizes and making sure all my friends are coming :)
- Having too many mid-week wines with some work friends
- Have lost a total of 12 kilos at WW and started some "kill me now" personal training sessions at the gym...man'o'man they are cruel cruel things!!!
And just when I thought Charlotte and Lil were just here to send me round the bend I found this...Girlies you rock too!! Love you all to bits!! xxx ♥ ♥ Hope you are having a great week, I'm hoping to spend the next day or two scrapping up a storm...thinking about throwing my hat into the ring for this...and of course trying to watch as much of the AFL grandfinal on saturday (I'll be at work!) GO GEELONG!!! Cheers Loz xx
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
My gorgeous gorgeous friend Mikaela :)
Myself and Becky...before Breakfast champagnes! :)
Not much else to report this week...have a couple of days off which is nice, struggling with work AGAIN...have a massive pile of uni work I need to buckle down and get done. Have my first personal training session at the gym-sure to be a killer :) and Tatum & co are coming down on Thursday, can't wait to catch up and give the munchkins a great big hug.
Only one more week until THIS ...I can't wait!! Looking forward to a day of messy scrappiness...and learning lots of stuff! :) And also the opportunity to spend time with people who have as much fun scrapping as I do...all my friends think I'm BATTY!!!
Have a fabulous week