|A perfect end to 2011...sharing Moet with a wonderful friend|
I've been thinking a lot today about some of my highlights of the year...
- Deciding in February to become fit and healthy
- Brisbane trip with Nat & Tatum
- Becoming the very best of friends with my little sister...she totally rocks <3
- Melbourne trip with Tatum for Blogopolis
- Getting all distinctions at Uni
- Visiting Sydney for the very first time
- Going back to Sydney in December
- Escape2Create retreat
- Losing 40 kilos
- Buying clothes from a 'real' shop...not "plus sized" fashion
- Ending toxic relationships & spending time with people that make me happy
- Melbourne weekend with the College girls
- Loving exercise and the challenges it gives me
- Building new amazing friendships
- Learning that I am not invincible and need to look after my mental health too
- Embracing red lipstick and short hair
2012 is already looking like an exciting year and I can not wait to get in and enjoy it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope your coming year is as exciting as mine is going to be,
Now go celebrate...I'm off to bed and will be at work at 4am ready to play cards with all the over partied, drunk peeps of Adelaide :)